Actress Monica Potter, who portrays Kristina Braverman on “Parenthood,” got a serious health scare. Her father’s doctor called the family one day to explain that her dad’s diabetes coupled with his weight and high blood pressure meant that he was in for some scary medical complications if he didn’t start taking care of himself. After Monica’s father refused to change his lifestyle habits, he suffered a fatal heart attack. As she dealt with her grief, Monica decided to change her own lifestyle habits to improve her health. She also joined up with the American Heart Association to raise awareness about heart disease. Since then, Monica Potter has shared her story publicly in hopes that others will change their eating habits for the better.
Monica Potter weight loss
- Best Fruits to Buy Organic on
- Top 10 Healthy Food Swaps on
- The Problem Isn’t Your Stomach – It’s Your Brain: Why Willpower Rarely Aids Weight Loss and What You Can Do About It on
- LL Cool J’s Bodybuilding Meal Plan on
- Is Weight Loss as Simple as Losing Your Keys? What to Know Before You Take a Holiday Trip on