One of Trisha Yearwood’s biggest hits, “How Do I Live,” was featured on the movie “Con Air,” but there’s nothing criminal about her success. This country music superstar has managed to combine her music career with her passion for cooking by launching her own cooking show and publishing multiple cookbooks. She’s also been frequently criticized in the press for her struggles with her weight. As Curtis Sittenfeld points out, rather than become a spokesperson for a diet program, Trisha ignored the criticism and published a cookbook that features butter as a main food group.
Trisha Yearwood weight loss
- Best Fruits to Buy Organic on
- Top 10 Healthy Food Swaps on
- The Problem Isn’t Your Stomach – It’s Your Brain: Why Willpower Rarely Aids Weight Loss and What You Can Do About It on
- LL Cool J’s Bodybuilding Meal Plan on
- Is Weight Loss as Simple as Losing Your Keys? What to Know Before You Take a Holiday Trip on